This Coventry model, with attached garage, is a very attractive home that sits in a park-like setting. Only steps to the waterfront trail, it features:
- A covered outside entry with cozy, private front porch
- An expansive front hallway with a ceramic-tiled entrance and immaculate hardwood floors
- There’s a view of the lake from the south-facing bay window in the vast great room, the combination living room and dining room that is over 360 square feet. This room has the same rich brown hardwood floors as the front hall
- A large, eat-in kitchen offers loads of cabinets; a handy peninsula offers extra cupboards and counter space. The kitchen has a ceramic backsplash, large north-facing windows and an adjacent mudroom that leads out to the backyard
- The outdoor entertaining area is spacious, combining an interlocking patio and a wood deck with gazebo. The backyard is a private, peaceful green space with beautiful landscaping
- An extremely large master bedroom with north-facing windows overlooks the backyard. There is a 3-piece ensuite bathroom and a large walk-in closet too
- A second bedroom or den is adjacent to a 4-piece washroom
- The home was reshingled in June 2022
- This home has 6 excellent appliances; the washer was purchased in 2020. It is heated by a high-efficiency natural gas furnace (2018), has central air-conditioning, an owned gas hot water tank (2018) and a central vacuum system
- A 5’10” cement crawlspace offers an immense area for storage; outside shed.
This home is exceptional and offers a wonderful opportunity to live across from the bluffs of Lake Ontario. Live in comfort and style!
BACK TO HOMES