This Norfolk I home has anoutstanding location in the middle of the community, backing onto thebeautifully treed green belt with all kinds of privacy. It features:
- A galley-styled kitchen with many upgrades: newer doors for the white cabinets, easy-care grey laminate flooring, newer double sink, taps, backsplash and countertop. There are four very good kitchen appliances and tucked away, a stacked washer and dryer.
- A cozy carpeted living room with a natural gas fireplace and south-facing bay window.
- The dining room, hallway, family room and both bedrooms are finished with easy-care laminate flooring.
- The comfortable family room overlooks the greenbelt; there is a north-facing sliding patio door that leads to a superb newer deck that stretches across the back of the home; approximately 400 square feet in size.
- Both bedrooms have south-facing windows so there is lots of light. They are adjacent to the full 4-piece bathroom with its newer bathtub, shower and vanity countertop, and easy-care grey laminate flooring.
- There is a forced air gas furnace, central air conditioning and an owned water tank that was replaced in 2015.
- The siding is vinyl, most windows are second generation and the roof was replaced in 2011. A large, heated garden shed has been recently finished for a craft or gardening workroom.
- Immediate possession possible
This is a beautifully maintained home that sits on a superb lot; cozy, attractive and updated.
BACK TO HOMES