Surrounded by mature trees and attractive landscaping, this Norfolk II home is tucked away on a quiet court. It has an expansive, tranquil backyard that offers a view of Lake Ontario! Plus this home is just a minute away from the lakefront nature trail. It includes:
- A renovated kitchen (2019) with attractive wood cabinets, granite countertops, ceramic tile backsplash and a vinyl floor. There are 4 kitchen appliances, a stylish exhaust fan and a stacked washer and dryer set
- There is top-quality laminate flooring through all the main rooms of the house
- A white, natural gas fireplace is a feature of the living room, along with a bright, north-facing bay window
- There is a bright north-facing bay window in the large master bedroom; included is an expansive walk-in closet and 2-piece ensuite washroom
- The second bedroom provides a lot of storage with twin double door closets: a large walk-in closet houses the FAG furnace (2018) and a second closet offers a wall of shelves.
- Right across the main hall from the second bedroom is a renovated 3-piece bathroom (2019) that includes a 5’ glass walled shower, double-sink vanity and linen storage
- All the south-facing windows across the back of the house were replaced last year, in 2021
- A 10’ x 14’ family room has a south-facing bay window (2021) and a west-facing patio door (2021) that leads to a truly outstanding 14’ x 16’ deck outfitted with a newer railing. This deck is two-thirds covered so you can barbecue in any weather. It overlooks a very private and tranquil backyard with views of the lake
- All electrical fixtures were replaced in 2018
- The interior of the house was painted throughout 6 months ago
- The home was re-shingled 10 years ago; CAC and a central vacuum system are installed; there is a built-on shed, a freestanding shed and several storage bins.
This home has many upgrades plus a great location. Splendid!
BACK TO HOMES